MPF Brush Co - THOMAS SINGH Brush 1 P.K.
# 116563 - Mfg # 118-2000
MPF BRUSHES features :
* The MPF Brush Co. Stay Close to Nature THOMAS SINGH Signature MPF BRUSHES features a smaller hair bundle which allows for the highly accurate and controlled placement of white or pink ceramic providing the esthetic excellence demands.
* Comfortable handle with flick innovation.
* Machined out of premium, lightweight aluminum, the handle MPF BRUSHES features spring activation for a super sharp working Brush tip.
* The red handle color was chosen to exemplify confidence and boldness while in the hand of the Smile Maker.
* The replaceable Brush tip system offers a nice finishing touch.
A rare and pure Kolinsky selection
* As with all MPF BRUSHES, ‘Stay Close to Nature´ boasts only the rarest and most precious male Siberian kolinsky hair in the world.
* From the coldest regions on earth - for the Ceramist, this means an exclusive feeling when building ceramic - a superior capacity for moisture retention, paired with the perfect balance of resiliency, tension and strength.
Signature Brush Highlights
* A small hair bundle for exceptional control and accuracy.
* Replaceable Kolinsky tip system.
* MPF BRUSHES features spring activation.
* Exclusive hair treatment & ferrule bonding process.
* Designed by master Ceramist THOMAS SINGH
Quantity: 1 P.K.
When searching for MPF Brush products, if you are not able to find the MPF Brush product you are looking for. Let us know, we will contact MPF Brush Co and bring what you are looking for.