ROLAND - DWX-42W Wet MILLING Includes VPanel for easy monitoring of MILLING jobs and tools
ROLAND - DWX-42W Wet MILLING has MILLBOX CAM Software Inluded!
High Production Lab
Expand production by adding a standalone wet-MILLING option, designed for glassceramic and composite resin materials
Get the same open architecture flexibility and high-quality performance asDGSHAPE dry mills, in a wet-MILLING configuration
Offer on-demand production of high-esthetic, dental prosthetics
Offer your patients a same day service with ultra-accurate prosthetics –produced with an easy-to-operate machine and simplified workflow
Open architecture allows seamless integration with existing scanning devices
Designed to combine with the DGSHAPE d-CLINIC solution
Comparison with competitors:
* Open system, any STL file can be milled here, while Competitor does not allow this unless expensive licensed software is purchased.
* Cost of Spindle for ROLAND - DWX-42W Wet MILLING is 1/3 of the price of mayor Competitors
* MILLING time , 16 minutes per crown , apparently is more than Competitor ( 10 min ) but is not.
ROLAND - DWX-42W Wet MILLING mills 3 blocks at a time - no interruptions. You can design and ADD to the flow as you are already MILLING the first one.
Competitor, cant add or design while MILLING ( nesting ) - Adding all these dead times, results in same MILLING time, production wise.
* Price of Burs are lower and last longer than Competitor. There is an open market to purchase and choose the one you feel is the best for you
* Most of Basic procedures avoiding DOWN TIME can be performed by the final USER following instructional videos available in many platforms.
* ROLAND - DWX-42W Wet MILLING has the option of purchasing extended warranty up to 5 years "worry free"
* Competitors require a $299 per month as Software License + $3588 a year as Maintenance