RENFERT Pin Cast Former Set 12,5mm
# 023-4100366 - Mfg # 4100366
Function & Performance
* Model BASE production kit for effective formation of Model bases for plaster arches.
* Saves time and material.
* Straight forward BASE system with re-usable parts.
* Variable BASE height and size.
* Accurately fitting primary and secondary bases.
* Easy removal and precise relocation of the models.
* Corrosion resistant discs and magnet holders.
* Strong magnets for secure hold.
* Separating dental arches: Plaster against plaster.
* For the dental arch BASE with pins.
* Removal of the BASE plate.
* Isolation of the Model BASE: Plaster against plaster.
* Filling out the split cast form with BASE plaster.
* Removal of the rubber ring after the plaster has set.
* Articulating the models in the articulator or occludator parallel to the table level.
Technical Data - PIN-CAST BASE former set 12,5mm
* Description of Set: Set for Smart-Pin ( No. 366 ) - Bi-V-Pin ( No. 328 ) with sleeve and Pro-Fix ( No. 367 )
* BASE height 12,5 mm ( 0.49in )