MIZZY Flexis DIAMOND DISC - KEYSTONE
Flexis DIAMOND discs are flexible and versatile.
They work perfect for forming crown edges and reducing crown boarders to correct size before porcelain firing. Also, the discs work well for constructing and shaping acrylic and ceramic surfaces. For infinitely variable comparison of boundary positions from metal to blending.
* The ideal RPM is 8,000-10,000 and is not to be used as a separating DISC.
* Available in Coarse, Medium, Fine, X-Fine and an assortment pack plus one mandrel.
* It´s a great finisher of interdental area with bridges
* Flexible and versatile
* For forming crown edges
* For reducing crown borders to correct size before porcelain firing
* Not to be used as a separating DISC
* Each Package includes 1 mandrel