RENFERT HOTTY LED - 110-120 Volts
# 023-1461-1000 - Mfg # 14611000
* The special heating technique provides a fast and consistent heating process
* Reproducible coping quality due to the compensation of temperature fluctuation
* Uniform thickness of WAX coping due to consistent temperature transfer
* WAX COPINGS - dipped precision
Function & Performance
*The WAX Dipping pots HOTTY and HOTTY LED are the optimal units for producing dimensionally stable WAX COPINGS with a uniform thickness in only a few seconds.
*Quick, continuous heating phase.
* Accurate results due to permanent compensation of minimal temperature fluctuations.
* Uniform temperature distribution ensures consistent layer thickness of the WAX COPINGS.
* The membrane keypad of the HOTTY LED enables the temperature to be set accurately to within a degree. The temperature status is permanently indicated by the LED display.
* The HOTTY allows for temperature input and display via a potentiometer.
* Actual value indication in the Dipping area of the dies.
* Infinitely variable temperature setting from 60 - 110°C (140 - 230°F)
* Ergonomically contoured housing provides optimal support for the fingers.
* No contamination of the unit by WAX residue thanks to the specially designed WAX runback pot.
* The integrated lid provides protection against dirt and dust.
Technical data - HOTTY LED, 220-240 V
* Power supply 100-120 V, 50/60 Hz
* Supply voltage
* Power consumption 25 W
* Working temperature max./min. (°C) 110°C / 60°C
* Working temperature max./min. (°F) 230°F / 140°F
* Handpiece cable length
* Cable length 2 m (78.80")
* Dimensions (W x H x D) 90 x 65 x 98 mm (3.55 x 2.56 x 3.86")
* Weight (with / without mains unit)
* Weight 360 g (12.60 oz.)