RENFERT CROWAX Blue - Transparent - 100G
Waxes All Types
# 023-474-0200 - Mfg # 475-0200
Function & Performance
CROWAX and CROWAX DUR stand out for very low shrinkage values.
* The material characteristics cover a wide spectrum of uses.
* The high wax quality means low shrinkage.
* Ideal for precise work such as partial crowns, inlays, onlays and large spanned bridges.
* Ideal for use in summer/higher temperature surroundings.
Scope of Delivery
CROWAX, grey-opaque, 100 g ( 3.50 oz. )
* The material characteristics cover a wide spectrum of uses
* The high wax quality means low shrinkage
* Ideal for precise work such as partial crowns, inlays, onlays and long-span bridge works
* Opaque quality offers good contour definition
authorized RENFERT dealer is Us3-YEAR WARRANTY All RENFERT Laboratory devices have a three year guarantee. * If at some point something does not function, you still have the comforting assurance that RENFERT will find a solution to the problem under the guarantee.