Features ProFlow Flow Composite
ProFlow Composite flow is highly polishable, 67% filled, esthetic Composite used for all types of cavity preparations.
The ProFlow Flow Composite has a nominal practicle size 0.7 micron. An ideal choice for bath amterior and posterior applications and also as a pit and fissure sealant. Ideal for repairing small defects and filling in cervical gaps caused by toothbruch erosion and receding gums.
Also used ProFlow Flow Composite to eliminate undercuts prior to taking inpressions for Composite inlays and to line cavities and fill in difficult access areas prior to placing condensable composites.
ProFlow Flow Compositre Composite is easy to polish to a high luster. Has high compressive strength as wel as low shrinkage, resists wear and staining. Radiopaque for easy identification in radiograsphs.
Benefits for ProFlow Flow Composite:
* Available in 12 Vita shades.
* Micro Hybrid formula provides strength and polishability.
* Fast, deep Light activated in only 30 seconds for lighter shades. Deep Light activation in 40 seconds darker shades.
* Fluoride releasing.
* Low shrinkage.
* High compressive strength.
Technical Data ProFlow Flow Composite
* Weight/Volume 67%/54%
* Compressive Strength 290 MPa
* Diametral Tensile Strength 47 MPa
* Flexural Strength 125 MPa
* 4 SYRINGES 2gr ProFlow Flow Composite + 25 tips