RENFERT DYNEX Brillant SEPARATING DISCS 26x0.25m - 20pk
Fibr Glass Reinforced DISCS
# 023-572526 - Mfg - # 572526
Descriptions RENFERT DYNEX Brillant
DYNEX Brillant SEPARATING DISCS from RENFERT are highly precise tools, of which we are very proud. 40 years of experience and permanent, intensive development work are incorporated in the DISCS. They are produced using the latest manufacturing methods and the strict raw material controls ensure that only the materials are used.
Our SEPARATING DISCS attain a cutting speed of up to 300 km/h (186,4 miles per h). They separate powerfully, safely and highly precisely at high speed. To achieve this type of high performance, a careful combination of selected raw materials and a high degree of dimensional accuracy is decisive. In addition to the very high-quality abrasives, such as the finely coordinated diamond particle sizes, as well as aluminum oxide with a very high degree of purity, the binding agents are also consistently tailored to their respective area of application.
All DYNEX Brillant SEPARATING and trimming DISCS, including the ultra-thin versions, are Reinforced with double Glass-Fiber. The reinforcement is a component of the disc core and is fused completely with the carrier material. In a nutshell this means for you: outstanding durability, flexibility and reliability.
The thinnest SEPARATING and grinding disc especially for precious metal alloys.
RENFERT DYNEX Brillant Function & Performance
Very thin and flexible Glass Fiber Reinforced SEPARATING and grinding disc with a large diameter, especially made for cutting and grinding precious metal alloys.
Advantages RENFERT DYNEX Brillant
* Ideal for SEPARATING and grinding medium sized sprues ( < 3.5mm ) and larger areas of a restoration.
* Low material loss when SEPARATING and finishing precious metal alloy units.
* Long service life due to the larger diameter of the SEPARATING disc.
Key functions RENFERT DYNEX Brillant
* Very thin and flexible for quick cutting and precise interdental finishing.
* Excellent cutting and grinding performance.
* Maximum flexural and breaking strength due to the ultra thin disc and cross-linked Glass-Fiber reinforcement.
* Low heat generation and material stress when working with precious metal alloys.
* Above average durability due to unique constituents.
* High radial run-out precision.
* Very low dust generation with minimum odor development.
Us DENTAL DEPOT Is An