BEGO - WIRONIT CHROME COBALT
# 010-50030 - Mfg # 50030
* Successful all over the world since 1953.
* Characteristics allow for clasp stability and user friendliness.
* A Vickers hardness of 330 results in a high luster polish while the yield strength of 6.2 allows flexibility for chair side adjustments.
* WIRONIT Extra Hard is great for lower cases and milled work where more strength is needed.
* Density 8.2 g/cm3
* Melting interval 1350 - 1320 ºC
* Casting temperature 1460 ºC
* Ductile yield (A5) 6.2 %
* Tensile strength (Rm) 880 [MPa]
* Elongation limit (Rp 0,2) 600 [MPa]
* Modulus of elasticity approx. 211 [GPa]
* Vickers hardness (HV10) 350
Composition in % by weight
* Co 64, Cr 28.65, Mo 5, Si, Mn, C each 2
* 1 pack = 1000g / 35 oz
Authorized BEGO dealer in US.