RENFERT Waxlectric II Programmable-110 Volts-Electric Wax Spatula of 2 pens- #2157-1000 #21571000
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
RENFERT WAXLECTRIC II - 100/120 Volts
Waxer Units # 2157-1000 - Mfg # 21571000
Waxing up in best time WAXLECTRIC II
RENFERT has all the answers if you want to sculpt wax stress-free and conveniently. The RENFERT heat conductivity concept concentrates the temperature exactly where it is required. The sculpting tip forms the required heat center.
Temperature setting: WAXLECTRIC II
* Individual matching to any of your waxes thanks to a temperature setting of 50-200°C (122-392°F).
Sculpting tips WAXLECTRIC II
* Internal heating of the sculpting tip ensures direct transfer of heat to your wax.
* Special alloy tips with optimum heat conductivity.
Handpiece WAXLECTRIC II
* Maximum working comfort provided by heat-insulated, natural cork handle.
* Heat-resistant cable protected against twisting.
Housing WAXLECTRIC II
* 20° inclination allows view of the unit and optimum operation.
* Hermetically sealed, easy to clean membrane board.
* Increased work safety due to low-voltage technology. Power adaptor is outside the workstation.
* Waxing up - precisely and quickly
Function & Performance WAXLECTRIC II
* WAXLECTRIC I + II are the professional instruments in the electric wax knife sector. The application concept concentrates on safety, precision and user-friendliness.
Advantages WAXLECTRIC II
* Temperature setting to a precise degree ensures controlled working processes.
* Direct access of preferred working temperatures using programming function.
* Hermetically sealed membrane keyboard.
Features WAXLECTRIC II
*Unlike the WAXLECTRIC I, the WAXLECTRIC II can be operated with two handpieces simultaneously.
Details WAXLECTRIC II
* Integrated holders provide ergonomic access to the handpieces and exchange tips.
* Direct setting of the maximum or minimum temperature.
* Daylight operable 3-figure LED display.
* Both channels can be set separately with the WAXLECTRIC II.
* Color-coded for controlled management of the handpieces.
Key functions WAXLECTRIC II
* Heating in the tip - Exclusively with RENFERT
* no rise in temperature on the handle
* Temperature concentration in the modelling tip
* no temperature fluctuations
* Individual temperature adjustment 50-200 °C
* Programming function from three individually favoured working temperatures
Technical data WAXLECTRIC II
* Description: WAXLECTRIC II
* Power supply 100-240 V AC - 50/60 Hz
* Supply voltaje 12 V DC
* Power consumption 5 W
* Working temperature max./min. ( °C ) 200°C / 50°C
* Working temperature max./min. ( °F ) 392°F / 122°F
* Handpiece cable length 85 cm ( 33.46in )
* Dimensions ( W x H x D ) 120 x 60 x 98 mm ( 4.72 x 2.36 x 3.86in )
* Weight ( with / without mains unit ): 445 g / 235 g ( 15.58 oz. / 8.23 oz. )
Scope of Delivery WAXLECTRIC II
* WAXLECTRIC I 100-240 V - 50/60 Hz
* Heating handle - red
* Probe medium for WAXLECTRIC
* Mains unit
INSIDE THE BOX WAXLECTRIC II
* Heating handle, yellow
* Heating handle, red
* Probe small for WAXLECTRIC
* Probe large for WAXLECTRIC