SHOFU - Beautifil II Refill 4.5gr - Shade: A2 - # 1402
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
SHOFU - Beautifil II Syringe Refill A2
Light Cure Hybrid
# 106697 - Mfg # 1402
Composite with Fluoride - Release and Recharge
* Beautifil II is an universal nano-hybrid composite incorporating S-PRG ( surface pre reacted glass ionomer ) technology that contains a stable phase of glass-ionomer for aesthetic and long-lasting restorations that release and recharge fluoride.
* Beautifil II responds to the concentration of fluoride in the mouth while maintaining the strength and stability of a composite resin. In JADA, a major clinical study was published citing no secondary caries after 8 years, and 95% of luster was retained1.
* In a follow up clinical study (to be published), after 13 years secondary caries were only found in 2 of the 61 restorations, with a retention rate of 66%2, making it a great choice for pediatric care and high-caries risk patients.
* In addition to the S-PRG fillers, discrete nano fillers (10~20nm) have been included in the filler structure to obtain a filler load of 83.3 wt% for fast and easy polishing with an outstanding surface luster which retains over time.
* Superior handling
* High level of radiopacity
* Desired properties of glass-ionomers
* Fluoride release and recharge
* Long term clinical stability
* Shade conformity ( optical property )
* Aesthetics close to natural teeth
* Resistance to wear of posterior teeth
* Anti-plaque effect
* Flexural Strength: 130 Mpa
* Vickers Hardness: 62 Hv
* Wear Resistance: 0.52 wt%
* Filler Load: 83.3 wt%
* Depth of Cure: 5.9 mm
* Radiopacity: 3.4 Al : mm
* Fluoride Release & Recharge: Yes