CORNING - Inlay MODELING WAX Chunk
CASTING Inlay Carving Waxes
CORNING Inlay WAX is developed for the requirements of Inlay technique. The WAX is form-stable and contraction resistant (low shrinkage) from WAX-up to burnout. It will not pull, flare, chip, crack, drag or expand at the margins, even when being cast in extremely thin sections. It will resist deformation due to handling and can be easily carved. Will not become sticky or flaky or gum up instruments and will burn-out cleanly with no residue.
* Comes in regular, hard, special hard and white.
* The ideal WAX for all gold CASTING work and impression taking.
* Resists shrinkage from WAX-up to burn out flakey
* May be reduced to a thin edge without shipping or cracking
* Will not clog instruments
* Flows smoothly and readily
Size: # 2 Chuck