CERAMICUS BRUSHES - RENFERT
With properties superior to both types of brush known so far. This special material and the manufacturing process to create the Ceramicus finally provide.
* What specialists in porcelain aesthetics really need:
* A brush tip which remains perfectly formed.
* Sufficient tension force for picking up larger amounts of porcelain.
* Moistening the porcelain powder optimally.
* Build up interdental regions without the use of a metal instrument.
* Direct working procedures; no need to rinse continually, saves time and allows concentrated working.
The custom grain of the wooden handle makes every Ceramicus unique.
* Ceramicus Size 01
* Ceramicus Size 02
* Ceramicus Size 04
* Ceramicus Size 06
* Ceramicus Size 08
* Ceramicus Big Brush
* Ceramicus Size 1/0
* Ceramicus Size 2/0
* Ceramicus Opaquing brush
1 - 11 of 11 results