RENFERT - Vario-Basic-W/out Tanks-110 Volts Each-Tanks sold separatedly- # 2960-1005 # 29601005
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
RENFERT - The all-round Sandblaster - Vario basic 100/120 Volts.
# 023-2960-1005 - Mfg # 29601005
Function & Performance
The compact combination of recycling sandblaster and microblaster. A cost-effective, multifunctional solution for all relevant sandblasting work in the dental laboratory.
* Can be upgraded with 1 to 4 microblasting tanks.
* Individually adjustable recycling nozzle with the integrated Venturi principle
and efficient sandblasting.
* 50% less abrasive consumption due to intelligent extraction system ( only unusable fine dust is removed ).
The microblaster tanks ( optional )
Hold approx. 1,000 ml abrasives. They can be very easily extended without tools in a few steps via a quick-coupling and color-coded system.
The sand silo
A removable large particle separator prevents contamination of the abrasive. The large, funnel-shaped silo ensures permanent sand supply. The unit can be emptied via an opening in the silo floor.
Can be used as a wall-mounted or bench unit
Optional, the Vario basic (with only two blasting tanks) can be easily fixed in position using an easy to assemble wall mounting.
* Highly resistant coated glass panel.
* Replaceable, washable cuffs.
* Powder-coated metal housing.
* Internal tank selection switch for each microblaster tank, recycling sandblast operation or choice of an external compressed air unit.
* IT-Handpiece with exchangeable nozzles.
* Filter control with manual water separator for cleaning the supplied
* Highly resistant boron carbide nozzle optionally available.
* Inlet opening and connection for a compressed air driven unit (e.g. deflasking chisel).
* Can be upgraded to 1-4 fine abrasive tanks
* Recyclable sandblasting nozzle with integrated Venturi principle :
* Uniform abrasive flow
* Uniform sandblasting cone
* Efficient sandblasting
* Clever extraction system = only 50% consumption of blasting material
Technical data - Vario basic 100-120 V
* Power supply 100-120 V, 50/60 Hz
* Working pressure 1 - 6 bar ( 14.5 - 87 psi )
* Connecting pressure, external 6 - 8 bar ( 87 - 116 psi )
* Air consumption at 6 bar (87 psi) 200 l/min ( 7.00 cfm )
* Dimensions (W x H x D) 380 x 540 x 450 mm ( 14.92 x 21.28 x 17.73" )
* Blasting chamber volume 23 l ( 6.07 gal )
* Capacity of 1 tank 1000 ml ( 34 fl.oz. )
* Weight â‰ˆ 14 kg ( 30.91 lbs. )
* Scope of Delivery
* Vario basic 100-120 V, 50/60 Hz
* Pneumatic foot switch
* Fluorescent light with lamp cover