INITIAL LiSi Dentin 20g- D-B3 - # 875828
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
GC - Lisi Dentin 20g D-B3
# 123430 - Mfg # 8758298Features:
GC Initial LiSi is a specialized veneering ceramic designed for lithium disilicate frameworks. With these types of frameworks gaining popularity, GC now offers a material for highly aesthetic and durable restorations for long-term patient satisfaction. Thanks to the exact cross-matched coefficients of thermal expansion (CTE), its low firing temperature and high stability during multiple firings, GC Initial LiSi ensures you safe and predictable processing of lithium disilicate frameworks.
GC Initial LiSi can be used in the individual layering and in the cut-back technique following the proven Initial ceramic concept; one shade system; one layering technique. If you want to go even further, full anatomical frameworks can be enhanced by staining using the GC Initial Lustre Pastes NF. The simplicity and easy handling of the Initial LiSi powders assure a short learning curve offering quick, aesthetic and economical results.
* Quick, aesthetic and economical results
* Simple handling and short learning curve
* Comprehensive shade and layering system
* Superior natural aesthetics, specially designed and adapted to the light dynamics of lithium disilicate frameworks
* Low firing temperature and exactly cross-matched coefficients of thermal expansion with high stability, even after multiple firings