GC Fuji-PLUS Mini Ionomer Luting Cement Powder 7gr- Liquid 3.4ml # 02232
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
GC Fuji-PLUS Mini Ionomer Luting Cement
Ionomer Luting Cements Type 1
GC FUJI-Plus Description
The outstanding performance of GC FUJI-Plus , due to the combination of resin and glass ionomer, makes GC Fuji-PLUS a multi-purpose cement that can be used for all modern lutin g procedures.
GC Fuji PLUS is a resin modified glass ionomer luting cement that has consistently delivered stress-free cementation for routine crown and bridge restorations. It provides the highest level of confidence through exceptional long term clinical results.
This is the reason why thousands of dentists all over the world have made FUJI-Plus their number 1 luting cement.
COMPOSTION GC FUJI-Plus
2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate (HEMA)
Urethane Dimethacrylate (UDMA)
Indications GC FUJI-Plus
* Cementation of all types of metal, porcelain fused to metal and resin crowns, inlays, onlays and bridges
* Cementation of porcelain inlays
* Cementation of all types of core material including prefabricated pins, posts and cast posts
* Cementable reinforced all-ceramic crowns and bridges (eg. Procera)
ADVANTAGES GC FUJI-Plus
* GC FUJI-Plus Easy mixing and handling like a conventional cement
* GC FUJI-Plus Similar mechanical properties to resin cements
* GC FUJI-Plus Intrinsic adhesion to tooth structure
* GC FUJI-Plus Elimination of complex and moisture sensitive bonding procedures
* Good adhesion to metal, resin and silanated porcelain (Multi purpose)
* Minimal film thickness
* Easy seating and improved fit
* GC FUJI-Plus No post-operative sensitivity
* Comfortable for the patient
* GC FUJI-Plus has Very low solubility
* Maintain marginal seal
* Facilitating diagnosis
* In combination with the GC FUJI-Plus Conditioner
* Continued high fluoride release
Features GC FUJI-Plus
* Intrinsic adhesion to tooth structure eliminates complex and moisture sensitive bonding procedures
* Good adhesion to metal, resin and silanated porcelain
* Radiopacity facilitates diagnosis
A perfect consistency in GC FUJI-Plus :
* GC FUJI-Plus features finely ground glass fillers which help to create an exceptionally smooth and creamy mix of cement. The resulting flow characteristics and a low 10 micron film thickness mean GC FUJI-Plus offers smooth seating for all your crown, bridge and post/core restorations.
Snap set GC FUJI-Plus
* Excess removal after 60 seconds. GC FUJI-Plus features unique snap set characteristics that allow excess cement to be removed with ease, just 60 seconds after seating. Should a slower set be required, Fuji PLUS capsules can be refrigerated to extend the working and setting times
Moisture tolerant: with GC FUJI-Plus
* GC FUJI-Plus is moisture tolerant during placement and will chemically bond to dentin, enamel and cementum. The predictable seal ensures the incidence of post operative sensitivity is extremely low
Fluoride release GC FUJI-Plus :
* Ongoing fluoride release3 provides continuous protection. The acid resistance4 of FUJI-Plus means excellent long-term marginal integrity and maintenance of the seal
High cohesive strength
The use of resin modified technology in FUJI-Plus results in a significant increase in the cohesive strength of the cement structure. This accentuates the adhesive benefits of the glass ionomer chemistry, increasing the retentive strength of the cement.
GC FUJI-Plus is a resin-reinforced, glass ionomer luting cement designed for final cementation of metal, porcelain-fused-to-metal, metal-free crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays. GC FUJI-Plus bonds chemically and mechanically to tooth structure and all types of core material. Its simple placement technique produces significantly higher bond strengths than conventional glass ionomer cements while maintaining the favorable characteristics of glass ionomers-fluoride release, low coefficient of thermal expansion, and biocompatibility to tooth structure and soft tissues. GC FUJI-Plus For indirect metal-free restoration that recommend a resin-reinforced / resin-modified glass ionomer for final cementation – cementable reinforced all ceramic crowns like PROCERA or cementable composite resin restoration like GRADIA.