EASY-SMILE - EasyDO EndoActivator Sonic -Blue color - with 18 tips - -110vol / 220v
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
EASY-SMILE - EasyDO EndoActivator Sonic -Blue color - with 18 tips -110vol / 220v
# 466265 – Mfg # 8201004
1. Indications For user
The Easydo Activator system uses technology of sonic energy for root canal treatment. The driver work with the Hand device, motor and needle tip to provide power for tip oscillation and vibration. Evidence-based endodontics has shown that cavitation and acoustic streaming can improve debridement and the disruption of the smear layer and biofilm.
The Activator helps the fluids streaming enter the Pulp Chamber, Root Canal, Lateral canal, Connection of inter-root canal and root apex to ensure deep cleaning and sterilization of root canal. It is beneficial to complete the 3D filling of the root canal and ensures long-term success.
1) Remove the needle tip of EasyDO Activator. If your treatment process is over, please leave it for medical recycling.
2) Please put exhaustively discharged battery into the recycling box.
3)Do not submerge the unit in water.
4)Do not autoclave the unit.
1) The EasyDO Activator system is only used by dental professionals.
2) The EasyDO Activator system is comprised of the Hand device and Activator needle tips of various sizes. If the system functions are used correctly, the equipment can maintain a normal operation. It is strictly prohibited to use non-original components, which will damage the equipment and make it unable to work normally. The original components include the Easydo activator hand device, needle tip and protective cover.The Easy smile reference number of the hand device EASYDO Activator-M10821
* The reference numbers of the EasyDO
* Activator Needle tip
* M10822-015 (Small)
* M10822-025 (Medium)
* M10822-035 (Large)
3)The handle device provides three speeds sonic motor adjustment options (High, Med, Low). The speed gears switch setting adjustment is ultimately determined by the procedure to be performed, the cliniclan' experience can efficiently complete the clinical task.
4) The handle device don’t require calibration for normal use.
5) All clinical treatment should be performed with Easydo activator protective barrier sleeve that placed over the hand device.
6) In the course of treatment, we should use sterilized and individually packed needle tip, otherwise it will cause root canal infection.
7) It is necessary to use EasyDO Activator system correctly according to treatment specifications and operation manual to prevent injury to patients.
8) Improper using of the hand device may result in broken handle of the equipment and damage of internal components.
9) The EasyDO Activator needle tips and protective sleeve are intended for single-patient use only. Cross contamination may occur to the patient if needle tips and protective barriers are re-used.
7.Operation / Step
1) Prepare the root canal to produce a fully tapered shape.
2) Fill pup chamber with NaOCI, EDTA, or final rinse soulution.
3) Select the needle tip that manually fits loosely within 2mm of the working length.
4) Place the barrier sleeve over the complete length of the hand device.
5) Connect the needle tip to the hand device with the barrier sleeve. The activator should snap on firmly, promoting a secure connection with the hand device.
6) Press ON/OFF button for 1 second, you can see the battery power status. If the power is enough, you can continue the treatment. If the power is not enough, you need to replace the battery.
7) Place the attached needle tip into the prepared root canal.
8) Drepress the ON/OFF button to actvate. Switch defaults to high speed upon activation. Depress the 3-speed switch to select medium speed or low speed.
9) Use a pumping action to move the hand device in short 2~3 mm vertical strokes.
10) Hydro dynamically agitate the medical solution for about 30-60 seconds.
11) After washing, use a suction pipe to remove loose debris and sundries from the root canal.
12) Repeat the above steps for each different root canal treatment.
* when the clinical procedure has been completed, remove the protective barrier sleeve, remove the needle tip and store it in the medical waste recycling box. The needle tip and protective sleeve are intended for single-patient used only.
Other instructions: if the EasyDO Activer hand device has been working for 8 minutes without any operation, or there is no operation after the equipment stops working, it will enter the state of self-protection system and power oFF. If you need it to restart , please depress the ON/OFF switch.
8. Key points of Operation:
5.1POWER OF BATTERY STATUS
Depress the " ON / OFF Switch" key for 1 second to observe the "Power
Indicator" status around the button of the hand device.
1. If the "Power Indicator" is white, it means the activator system is in full power status;
2. if the "Power Indicator" is red and white, it means the system is in half power status;
3. if the "Power Indicator" is red, it means the system is in power shortage status; 4. If the "Power Indicator" is flashing red, it indicates that the system is on the verge of power failure.
5. Please note if the "power indicator" is flashing red, please replace the battery.
No posts found