Features ROLAND - DWX-42W Wet Milling
The ROLAND - DWX-42W Wet Milling enables wet Milling of popular glass ceramic and composite resins with high precision and accuracy.
* High speed production with proprietary DGSHAPE spindle
* Expanded 6-tool Automatic Tool Changer for uninterrupted Milling
* ROLAND - DWX-42W Wet Milling is LAN capable for easy connectivity
* ROLAND - DWX-42W Wet Milling Includes VPanel for easy monitoring of Milling jobs and tools
ROLAND - DWX-42W Wet Milling has MILLBOX CAM Software Inluded!
High Production Lab
Expand production by adding a standalone wet-Milling option, designed for glass ceramic and composite resin materials
Get the same open architecture flexibility and high-quality performance as DGSHAPE dry mills, in a wet-Milling configuration
Offer on-demand production of high-esthetic, dental prosthetics
Offer your patients a same day service with ultra-accurate prosthetics – produced with an easy-to-operate machine and simplified workflow
Open architecture allows seamless integration with existing scanning devices
Designed to combine with the DGSHAPE d-CLINIC solution
Comparison with competitors:
* Open system, any STL file can be milled here, while Competitor does not allow this unless expensive licensed software is purchased.
* Cost of Spindle for ROLAND - DWX-42W Wet Milling is 1/3 of the price of mayor Competitors
* Milling time , 16 minutes per crown , apparently is more than Competitor ( 10 min ) but is not.
ROLAND - DWX-42W Wet Milling mills 3 blocks at a time - no interruptions. You can design and ADD to the flow as you are already Milling the first one.
Competitor, cant add or design while Milling ( nesting ) - Adding all these dead times, results in same Milling time, production wise.
* Price of Burs are lower and last longer than Competitor. There is an open market to purchase and choose the one you feel is the best for you
* Most of Basic procedures avoiding DOWN TIME can be performed by the final USER following instructional videos available in many platforms.
* ROLAND - DWX-42W Wet Milling has the option of purchasing extended warranty up to 5 years "worry free"
* Competitors require a $299 per month as Software License + $3588 a year as Maintenance
Digital dental technology offers remarkable benefits to labs, dentists, technicians and patients alike. As a digital dental solutions provider, DGSHAPE makes it incredibly easy to produce high quality, amazingly accurate, and cost effective dental restorations. Whether you’re just getting into digital dentistry and CAD/CAM dental Milling machines or expanding your current restoration production, DGSHAPE by ROLAND has the solution for you.
CAD/CAM dental systems refers to the software used to both design and mill dental prosthetics. CAD (Computer Aided Design) includes digitally scanning and designing prosthetics, while CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) is the process of sending final models to the output device and manufacturing them through Milling or 3D printing. DGSHAPE devices and software are specifically engineered to perfectly fit into this digital workflow.
DWX-52D Milling Machine
The next generation of the industry’s best-selling dental mill meets the needs of growing lab businesses with more material capabilities, improved tool management and enhanced features.
DWX-52DCi Dental Mill with Automatic Disc Changer
Take dental restoration to a new level with automatic Milling of multiple shades of zirconia and other materials, plus new performance visualization software and other intelligent updates.
DWX-42W Wet Mill
An easy-to-operate, high-performance wet mill that fits the needs of in-clinics and high-production labs by offering same day service and on-demand production.
The DGSHAPE DWX-42W enables wet Milling of popular glass ceramic and composite resins with high precision and accuracy.