BEAUTIFIL FLOW - SHOFU
* Beautifil Flow is a radiopaque light-cure flowable restorative material for esthetic restorations.
* Beautifil Flow is available in the two distinctive viscosities F02 ( low flow ) and F10 ( high flow ), its shades harmonise perfectly with Beautifil.
* A syringe specially developed for the dentist?s needs assures the simple and hygienic application of the material without oozing of excess paste.
* Both versions of Beautifil Flow are available in seven shades based on the Vita* Classical Shade Guide.
* Small, shallow cavity restorations ( class I to III and class V cavities )
* Deciduous restorations
* Base / liner under restorations
* Fissure sealant
* Undercut blockout
* Restorations of fractured porcelain and composites
* High water repellence and long-term stability
* Remarkable radiopacityfluoride release and recharge
* Natural light diffusion
* Innovative design of syringe with 360? rotary finger grip
- Contains S-PRG filler created by using the PRG technology ( Pre-Reacted Glass Ionomer ). It is one of the products of "Giomer", a product category that hybrizided the advantages of glass ionomer and composite resin.
- F10 Is available in the shades A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, A3O ( opacious A3 ), A3T ( A3 translucent ).
- F02 is avalaibe in the shades A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, A3O ( opacious A3 ), G ( Gum )
US DENTAL DEPOT Inc is an Authorized SHOFU Dealer in the US.