INFIBRA - BIOLOREN 3mm Strip Glass Fiber Splint impregnated Light Cure Fiber 50cm long #INFIBRA 3MM
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
INFIBRA is made of long longitudinal white and high crystallized polyethylene fibers, that give high mechanical characteristics, ideal for dental use.
The special interlacing enables a net cut and the complete padding with all flowable resin composites.
INFIBRA's Recommended Uses:
1. Fixing of Bridges and Prosthesis
2. Provisional Bridges
3. Temporary Stabilization of Artificial Teeth
4. Periodontal Splinting
5. Reinforcement of Loose Teeth
6. Bonded Orthodontic Retainers
7. Space Maintainers and Retentions
Refills are available in 3 width
* 2mm # Contains 0,5 meter (19,7 inches)
* 3MM # Contains 0,5 meter (19,7inches)
* 4mm # Contains 0,5 meter (19,7 inches)